Monday, June 11, 2007

Relaxing weekend.

This weekend we planned on doing nothing and we were pretty successful. Colby actually did a ton of yard and house work. I think he is in his "Nesting Phase" too. :) I did a lot of napping and ran some errands. The weekends are so nice because I can catch up a little on my sleep. I still don't sleep at night, but I can take as many cat naps during the day as I want and that really helps. I can fall asleep really easily, it is just the staying asleep part that gets me. So the naps are perfect.

I only have this week and next week left at work. I am taking off the two days before my due date, to take care of anything last minute and hopefully get some rest. That is IF he comes on his due date, which I am sure he will not. I may end up having a little more time to myself...or maybe not!