Thursday, June 14, 2007

38 Week Update

Or should I say Non-Update. Again...nothing has changed. I almost cried when I left my appointment. You go your whole pregnancy hoping that the baby doesn't come early, but once you are in your last few weeks and know he is fine to come into the world, all you want is for him to COME OUT! Not to say that things can't change, but for the time being he is not going anywhere. It is probably good. This way I will have time to wrap up things at work, train the new person, no surprises and it is good for Brady to cook as long as possible, but I am about to go crazy with anticipation! I can't wait to meet our boy! I don't think there is anything else to clean, wash, fold or organize. I wish there was because I want something to do. My mom and I are having a casserole making marathon this weekend, to have some convenient food on hand when he gets here.

This weekend is Colby's first Father's Day, so that will be fun! Colby's prediction from the beginning was that Brady would arrive on June 17th, not knowing it was Father's Day. We will see if he is right, although it isn't looking promising. I would LOVE it, if he were.