Monday, June 18, 2007

No Father's Day baby.

No news and no baby. Just wanted to let everyone know who checks the blog that Brady did not decide to make his appearance this weekend. No other news really. Have I told you I am ready!? Well...I am READY!!! The thought of being pregnant another week and a half seems like an eternity and to think he may even go past his due date!! I am not even going there right now. I really don't see how it is possible, but I am just taking it one day at a time and trying to be patient. Colby knows better than anyone that his wife is a little emotionally unstable at the moment. :) There are just so many emotions, mainly good ones, but top that off with some serious hormones and you have a crazy pregnant lady. I cried and cried at Halmark just picking out his Father's Day card. It was so embarrassing.

I can really feel how big he is getting and almost my entire stomach is solid now full of baby Brady. I used to be able to feel him in some parts and feel more squishy fluid in others, but now I think he is almost taking up the whole thing. We will see if he is a big boy or not.