Thursday, June 7, 2007

No Changes!

I am not surprised, but a little disappointed Brady doesn't want to come see us just yet. I had my 37 week appointment today and there has been absolutely no change since the last appointment. This is not uncommon and I really didn't expect much, but I had a thought in the back of my mind that maybe I would be well on my way to labor...but nope. The doctor said that since this is my first baby, I will most likely go until my due date, if not longer! I am pretty uncomfortable now, especially at night, but I think more than anything I just want him to be here. I guess I will have to be patient though, but it is getting really hard! I just have to keep reminding myself that we have less than 3 weeks to wait!

My bag is officially packed, we have everything ready in the nursery and this weekend we are attempting to install the car seat. I have heard it can be a little tricky, so we don't want to have to worry about it in the parking garage at the hospital as we are taking Brady home.

I will continue to keep everyone posted. If nothing happens by then, I have my 38 week appointment next Thursday and will let everyone know if there is a change.