Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June Baby!

Well, Brady will definitely be a June baby, whether he likes it or not! Colby came with me to my 40 week and final appointment today. We were a little nervous to hear if he has dropped down and if we had a good chance of having a regular birth. I guess he decided to give in and make his way down because the doctor said Brady is in a much better position than just last week and has definitely dropped. I have dilated to 3 cm and am 90% effaced, so she feels it could happen any time. If I don't go into labor, we are scheduled to induce on Friday! Yea!! So no matter what, this baby is coming in June! We can barely stand it and now know Brady will be joining our family VERY soon. Just having a "at the latest" date makes all the difference. We will keep everyone posted!

My Blood Pressure was back to normal and I lost 3 lbs. It was all water weight, obviously, but staying at home off my feet apparently did the trick. Doctors are so smart. :)