Thursday, March 1, 2007

Wow...

...I have been a slacker. No posts for an entire week! We have been continuing to look at a few Day Cares and found one we really love. We visited the Lake Highlands Christian Child Enrichment Center. Long name, but great school. The only problem is the waiting list. There are quite a few babies in line in front of Brady, so we will keep our fingers crossed and probably get him on a backup list somewhere, just in case. It is amazing how early you have to think of these things. We have friends that also take their little ones there and love it.

Other than that, not much new. I have my 6 month appointment next week. I can't believe it is going to be 6 months already...unbelievable! Brady and I are both growing a little more each day and I will post a picture next week with our new sillouette. We are going to really start work on the baby room soon. We are shopping this weekend for a glider/rocker and then we need to move everything out of the room, into the new guest room. There is so much we still need and we plan on registering sometime in the near future, although I am going to have no idea what to pick out. Babies R' Us can be a scary place to a new mom, who doesn't know what you really need. I am sure I will figure it out and I have lots of friends offering great advice.