Wednesday, March 14, 2007

25 Weeks

At just over 6 months, Brady is about 1 1/2 lbs and almost 14 inches long from head to heel. That sounds so big, but he still has a lot of growing to do. From what I have read, his hair has color already, but can always change after he is born.

I finally have people, I don't know, noticing I am pregnant at work. It is about time! I have been waiting for that and I love it when someone asks. My belly is getting bigger, higher and harder. A couple of people have told me I am carrying high. I am not really sure if I am or not, but I will take their word for it. After I eat lunch and sit at my desk it feels like my whole meal is sitting right above my rib cage and will never go down. Not very comfortable. I haven't had heart burn yet, but can see how that might happen. I have also been using my stretch mark oil religiously and haven't seen any yet, but we will see.

People keep asking me what I am craving and at the moment it is ice cream. I really never eat ice cream, but for about the last two months I have at least 2 flavors on hand at all times.

Colby and I finally ordered our rocker/glider and ottoman yesterday. It is so big, soft and comfy. We ordered it in a mocha color. I think we will be spending a lot of time in that chair, so we wanted to pick out something we really liked.