Friday, March 23, 2007

6 1/2 Months!

Brady is still teeny tiny, but he now weighs about 2 lbs. We both still have a lot of growing to do, but we definitely are on our way. I can now sit at work and watch my belly move through my shirt, while I am at my computer. I can identify his sleep from awake patterns very easily. I think he twitches a little even while he sleeps, but when he is awake, he is all over the place. The rolls are the coolest thing to feel and I am starting to be able to feel actual body parts through my belly. I don't know what they are yet, but I assume that hard lump is probably a butt or a head. According to what I read, his hearing is fully developed, which is apparent when he reacts to sounds with a kick. He has only done it a few times, but when I got in the car the other day the radio must have been turned up, so when I turned on the car it blasted and scared the little guy because even though I immediately turned it down, he kicked me three quick times. Either that or he doesn't like Justin Timberlake.

Hopefully I will soon have some pictures of the nursery, but we are waiting on furniture to be delivered so there really isn't much to do now. We have the crown molding and that will be put up in the next couple of weeks, so that is a good first step.