Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SLEEP!!!!!

I am a zombie and Brady isn't even here yet. I am having major insomnia. I think it is just trying to get comfortable in bed with my new extra weight in the front and then there are the 5 trips to the bathroom every night. I am definitely not complaining and I think this is great practice for the many sleepless nights to come, it is just making sitting at a desk all day very challenging. Several people have recommended getting a pregnancy pillow, so I am going to try that. Poor Colby and Griffin aren't sleeping either because of all my tossing and turning and trips to the potty. It could also be mental and I have read that especially first time moms can get some anxiety. I don't feel nervous or anxious, but I do wake up with a million things on my mind. It would be ok if I could keep a continuous flow of caffeine going through my system throughout the day, but since I have been pregnant, I have limited my intake to a small cup of coffee in the morning. That may have to change, but I don't want to keep Brady up too. I will just be getting bigger in the next two months, so I better figure out a way to sleep soon. :)