Saturday, March 3, 2007

What is going on in there???

Brady's movements are getting stronger and stronger, which is very apparent now from the outside of my belly. Usually, as soon as I get home from work and relax, it is a party in there. My entire belly moves as he moves and it is amazing to watch. It is almost like waves across my stomach, with the occasional kick here and there. My belly will sometimes move in all four corners at once. I really don't know what he could be doing in there, but I could stare at my belly for hours and watch him play. I can also feel the kicks getting up higher and higher above my belly button. They used to be an inch or two below my navel, but now I am starting to feel them an inch or two above. Soon he will be kicking me in the ribs. :) Colby can easily feel him from the outside now and has watched the belly dance a couple of times. It is so much fun, we love our boy!