Thursday, May 3, 2007

8 Months!




If you can believe it, I am 32 weeks pregnant. I had my appointment today and I continue to put on the weight. Turns out I am really getting good at that. Brady is growing away and is kicking so hard these days that sometimes it takes my breath away. I am definitely entering the "uncomfortable" stage, but nothing too bad, just a little harder to sit at my desk all day, still not sleeping and getting a little swollen. I can still wear my wedding ring though. The good news of the week is that our Glider FINALLY came in and Brady got into the school we had hoped he would. He was on a pretty long waiting list for September, but luckily we are in! It is a really nice school and several of our friends also take their babies there. We have also added more to the nursery, so I will post some pictures this weekend of that.