Friday, May 18, 2007

5 Weeks left!!!

Wow...I am really feeling it now. Colby told me last night that I must be having the baby soon, because there is NO WAY I could possibly get any bigger. I told him to just wait, I can guarantee I will get bigger. He just thinks my belly is about to explode and cannot even imagine how it can grow any more. I think it is hilarious. This belly is so big and every time I pass a mirror, I can't help but stare at it in awe. It is so fun! My whole belly is getting much harder and I think Brady is running out of room. He moves now like he is annoyed and trying to make more room for himself. Not much longer, hold on little guy.

I have a baby shower this weekend that my college girlfriends are throwing for me. I am so excited about it. I will make sure to post pictures on Monday.