Friday, September 21, 2007

Wiped out!




What a week. My first week back at work wasn't so bad. It was good to see my work friends and participate in adult conversation. Dropping Brady off for the first time wasn't fun, but it wasn't too traumatizing either. Brady seems to be taking to day care and even though the teachers have said he has a good set of lungs on him, he has had really good days. I called to check on him every day this week and the ladies are so nice and give me a full report. I have also made a few surprise visits and he seems just as happy as can be. I miss him so much though and by about 2:00 I am so anxious to see that cute little face. He is completely wiped out when he gets home and has been sleeping pretty well. We are getting into a good little schedule and he is doing great.