Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bumbo








This seat is the coolest!! I am so glad Brady is finally old enough to sit in it because it is hilarious! He loves it! Week number two of work was great and although both Brady and I came down with a stomach bug, we are all recovered.

Brady is changing so much, I am trying to make sure I remember all his milestones. He is really able to hold his head up great now and can face outward in the Baby Bjorn which might be the cutest thing ever. He is grasping toys and batting at them like crazy. When he is laying on his back and gets excited, his arms and legs just go nuts. Brady really wants to roll over and is so close. I have heard he has mastered it, but I haven't witnessed it yet. He loves the mirrors in the house. He coos and smiles so big at the "mystery baby in the mirror".