Monday, February 19, 2007

President's Day

Thank you Countrywide for observing President's Day. Griffin, Brady and I are relaxing in bed, watching the Today show and wondering why Britney Spears shaved her head. Today at 11:15 Colby and I are visiting the White Rock North School to check out their infant care program. We have heard good things and it is one, on our list of many, to visit before we decide on one. I am definitely planning on going back to work after Brady is born, but plan to take off the full 3 months with him. My job is going really well and I actually like it, so that is the plan for now.

The first decisions on the nursery have been made and the furniture has been ordered. It is beautiful and I can't wait for it to be delivered. I am (or should I say we are) deciding on baby bedding right now and will keep everyone posted on what we pick out. Colby isn't as interested in that part, but has definitely vetoed a few that I picked out for being way too girlie. :) Luckily we have pretty similar taste and really want something simple. Here is a link to the furniture.

http://www.munirefurniture.com/essex_01.htm