Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It is still a Boy!

I went to the doctor today to get checked out because I was having some tightening and cramping in my uterus. The doctor wanted me to come in just to rule out anything that could be wrong. She examined me and said everything looked fine, but wanted me to have a sonogram just to make sure. Bonus! Well, I was actually kind of nervous and Colby ran up to the hospital to be with me. The doctor that performed the sonogram said that everything was perfect and just as it should be at this stage. I will spare you the details, but basically, Brady won't be getting out of there anytime soon.

The sonogram was a little shorter than our first one, but the doctor was really nice and went over some of the major things with us. He also did all of his measurements to confirm he is the right size. Everything matched up and we also got to confirm that he is DEFINITELY still a boy. In the end, it was a very reassuring day for us and it was so nice to see Brady in there moving around.