Wednesday, January 24, 2007

18 weeks!

I read today that the baby is now the size of a large sweet potato and each leg is about the size of your pinky finger. Sounds huge to me, since I am yet to wear maternity pants, but I guess he/she is in there somewhere. I actually ordered my first articles of maternity clothing today -two pairs of pants from Gap Maternity. I figure I will need them in the next few weeks and at the very least they will be much more comfortable than what I am squeezing into now. I look forward every day to coming home from work and changing out of my slacks and into my super-soft, Nike workout pants Colby bought me to grow into. They are a size Large, so a little roomy right now, but they are my most favorite pants and definitely NOT used for working out. Why ruin them with sweat?!