Thursday, July 5, 2007

First week at home.


Brady has been home for 6 days and we are learning something new about him every day. He has been a little fussy and we have been on several car rides to calm him down. The car seat on the dryer works too. I think the main challenge has been figuring out his feeding schedule and when he is satisfied. It is hard to tell when you are nursing if he is getting enough, but Brady and I are working on it. He loves both of his Grandma's so much. They always seem to see the "perfect angel" Brady when they come to visit. Maybe it has something to do with their years of experience, but he is so content when he is in their arms. Griffin loves Brady too and is very protective, but is a little anxious when he cries and is getting as little sleep as we are.



Last night Colby and I got out of the house for a quick dinner date. My mom babysat and we went for Mexican food. I had my first margarita in 10 months and it was delicious. I had forgotten how good they were! It was such a treat. I could only have one and knew I was done. The tolerance really goes down when you don't drink for 40 weeks! :)